Digital Marketing Manager
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 advertising-and-pr Auckland NZ NZD 60000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll have strong planning and execution skills and enjoy developing engaging content.
You'll be working closely with the CEO and General Manager while being based out of Auckland City.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain their social media presence and develop content
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners
- Proven working experience in digital m
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.