Digital Content Editor
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2019-12-26 financial-services Auckland, CBD Auckland NZ NZD 55000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for a junior copywriter or web editor who has experience writing clear and engaging digital content, who knows their way around a content management system (CMS).
Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading financial services companies, and an exciting six-month contract is available within the digital transformation team as a Content Editor.
The role involves:
- Responsibility to write website content to ensure consistent tone of voice
- Communicate in a professional but unique ‘voice’ for customers
- Proven experience in marketing communications, ideally two plus years
- Demonstrable experience writing and editing content
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS)
- Strong communication and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Excellent ability to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of SEO and website accessibility
- Experience working in HTML
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.