Senior Product Manager - Cards
Salary competitive salary
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 10 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior product manager looking for their next step. This is a pivotal and varied role where you will be in charge of driving the growth and retention of the highly lucrative credit card portfolio.
Overview of the company:
Our client is a well-known services company with a fantastic brand and employee reputation.
About the role:
You will be in charge of developing and implementing strategies/tactics for driving acquisition, spend, balance growth and customer retention for this company’s loyalty credit card portfolio.
- Driving card acquisition and retention through life cycle management, trigger-based marketing, seasonal initiatives and premium card programmes
- Planning and forecasting
- Analysis and reporting findings back to the management team
- Identifying trends and opportunities that direct strategy and tactics
- Ensure that Cards activities are being performed within internal and external frameworks
- At least 8 years marketing or product management experience, preferably in credit card, financial services or retail rewards
- Direct Marketing and CRM Programme Management experience
- Proven success in working cross functionally across large organisations
- Ability to work autonomously
- Someone who is adaptable, dynamic and hard-working
This is a great opportunity for a senior product manager who has worked within the financial services industry and is looking for their next step. This leading company offers a fantastic work environment and career-enhancing opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.