Salary Competitive salary + benefits
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 10 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The lifecycle includes developing and delivering products, the marketing and support of products, annual product reviews, and managing end-of-life products.
- Monitor and report on product profitability, make recommendations specific to profitability
- Undertake market analysis and report on customer retention
- Ensure all products undergo annual reviews
- Identify product needs and lead the development of new products
- Ensure all product marketing information and collateral is accurate, up to date and compliant with all legislation
- Considerable banking and financial services experience
- Sound knowledge of associated legislative and regulatory requirements
- Be able to work well independently and influence stakeholders
- Regularly exercise proactivity and initiative
- Be agile, adaptable and manage rapid change and ambiguity successfully
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.