Senior Brand Manager - Hydration
Consultant Sindy Ward
Date posted 25 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Work for Frucor Suntory, a leading beverages manufacturer who prides themselves on having fantastic people & a rewarding workplace. This Senior Brand Manager role is responsible for the hydration portfolio managing the full marketing mix of those brands.
About the company:
Frucor are a truly values-based company striving for excellence and innovation, in both quality of their product as well as their culture. Frucor Suntory have a hunger for making drinks better – this is a rare opportunity to join a progressive company and team to bring your hunger for innovation & marketing to life.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager for the Hydration portfolio, this is your chance to work for some of New Zealand’s favourite brands like H2Go, Mizone, NZ Natural and Ovi. You will be across the end-to-end marketing of the brands including planning, NPD (idea generation to creation and launch) and ownership of brand communications and agency management.
The purpose of this position is to develop and deliver transformational plans for the brands in your portfolio. It is about connecting Frucor brands with its target consumer in order to achieve breakthrough sales, share and profit targets in both the short and long term. This involves developing sustainable, compelling and distinctive consumer propositions, championing executional excellence through the organisation and managing the full marketing mix from NPD through to ATL communications.
- Maintain and grow long-term brand equity for designated brands
- Shape 3 year portfolio and category strategies and build and execute annual brand plans
- Manage a suite of agency supplier partners for media, digital, insights and activation needs
- Develop and implement the communications platform
- End-to-end NPD management (working with local R&D team)
- Commercial analysis & monitoring of brand performance
- Identify NPD opportunities that drive profitable growth for designated brands
- Relevant marketing tertiary qualification
- 5-6 years’ experience in FMCG brand marketing, ideally at Brand or Senior Brand Manager level
- Proven experience in FMCG manufacturing is essential due to the heavy NPD component on the portfolio
- Experience in building local brands, not implementing global brand plans
- Manage successful internal & external relationships
- Trade marketing or category management experience or exposure to Aztec/Nielsen data highly regarded
The opportunities to develop are endless at Frucor Suntory and this is a great role to help you take your marketing career to the next level. They’re united by a common purpose and support and look out for each other. And most importantly, they recognise Frucor Suntory is what it is because of their people.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, then please apply below. All external applications for this position through Frucor Suntory directly will be redirected to Robert Walters for selection for this role.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward on 09 374 7328.