Consultant Sindy Ward
Date posted 25 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role managing a large portfolio of iconic NZ juice brands like Fresh Up, Just Juice, McCoy and others.
About the company:
A leading Australasian beverages manufacturer accredited as an Aon Hewitt Best Employer – Frucor Suntory needs no introduction. Work for a truly values-based company striving for excellence and innovation, in both quality of their product as well as their culture. Frucor have a hunger for making drinks better – this is a rare opportunity to join this progressive company and team to bring your hunger to life.
About the role:
As the Marketing Manager you will manage a large portfolio of iconic NZ juice brands like Fresh Up, Just Juice, McCoy. You’ll be kept busy managing the full marketing process - from planning to execution as well as delivering the strategic plan of your portfolio through the success of your team of Brand Managers.
Not only will you be charged with embodying and being the ‘face’ of the brands you represent, you will also set the strategic vision, drive innovation and increase performance. Frucor Suntory is committed to making drinks better and this role is a key position in the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Create and maintain the your portfolio’s strategic plan to articulate key strategies
- Drive the commercial performance of category, ensuing delivery of the NPD and renovation targets
- Develop a comprehensive NPD programme for the Category that supports the company’s overarching strategy and links into Brand Plans
- Utilise digital leads to build a robust digital strategy for your category
- Manage marketing budget allocations and agency partnerships
- Lead, mentor and inspire your team of marketers to constantly strive to do better, think outside the box and embody the company’s core values
- 7 years at Marketing Manager level in FMCG manufacturing companies with local brand ownership is essential
- Relevant tertiary marketing qualification
- Strong leadership and budget management experience in large manufacturers
- Excellent computer literacy and relationship-building skills
- Strategic, innovative and motivational persona
This role is perfect for a highly experienced senior marketer looking to take their experience to the next level and tackle a meaty role with amazing career-enhancing opportunities. In return you’ll work for one of the most reputable FMCG companies in the business that offers both personal and professional benefits.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward on 09 374 7328.