Senior Marketing Representative - Brand
Salary competitive salary
Consultant Prisca Lorenza
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-11 financial-services Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A widely recognised, industry leading and respected organisation who provide services for New Zealanders nation-wide.
If you’re looking for a company that values their staff and team collaboration then this really is the role for you. Their high-functioning team offers a great opportunity for a communications professional to join this award-winning Kiwi company who is committed to supporting and developing their employees. You will be working with people who love what they do. Your fellow team members are positive, friendly, and passionate.
- Proactively recommend, develop, communicate and implement relevant brand, sponsorship and acquisition activity and continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for the effective project and budget management
- Continually review activity to ensure ongoing effectiveness and market leadership including reporting, process, results and analysis. Work with the wider marketing team to ensure we acquire profitable customers, cost effectively maximising growth
- Manage and co-ordinate internal and agency resources.
- Participate and contribute to the Marketing Team, focusing on delivering high-quality communication and outputs.
- Be responsible for data and proof checking, and campaign fulfilment
- Managing activation campaign implementation to meet wider brand objectives.
- Implement on screens media, including TV and video copy instructions, usage and talent.
- Implement, review and report on always on performance digital media including paid search, remarketing, display and social within a budget of $1.2m
- Implement and review member campaigns including campaign structure, audience segmentation and programme implementation.
- Implement and review brand, sponsorship and acquisition campaigns. Depending on the complexity of the campaign, this could involve responsibility of all aspects of the campaign, certain channels or providing high-quality senior support to the project owner as required.
- Recommend, develop, communicate and implement strategic acquisition initiatives, primarily focussed on DM, Digital and DR activity and campaigns.
- Implement a content marketing program. Depending on the complexity of the content, this could involve responsibility for all aspects of certain channels or providing high-quality senior support to the project owner as required.
- Tertiary qualification in a communications-related discipline
- 4-7 years’ experience in relevant marketing disciplines
- Project management, including the project management of senior managers in a corporate environment
- Experience in corporate, insurance or financial services industries.
- Working with staff at all levels of an organisation
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Prisca Lorenza on 09 374 7361.