Assistant Brand Manager
Salary competitive salary
Consultant Prisca Lorenza
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-11 retail Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
At Lotto, we create and maintain a culture that is aligned to our values. We all contribute to our success by being ambitious, committed and determined. We expect excellence and in return we will empower and support you.
We are looking for a marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Someone who is naturally curious, wants to continue to learn and grow their marketing experience, will get stuck in but also knows how to have fun. In this role, all communications need to be delivered on-brand, on-time and on-budget, and are designed to attract new or infrequent players to our games and increase frequency of existing players. This role is often the first point of contact from multiple departments and external partners and is considered the ‘go-to’ person in the Marketing Communications team.
- Lead the communications plan for Keno and Bullseye products
- Working with internal and external partners on creative and media campaigns
- Ensure the creation of point of sale, digital and media assets are delivered on time and are fit for purpose
- Provide support for Lotto/Powerball promotions, including Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Christmas.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Communications Manager and Head of Marketing
- Champion the marketing events strategy to ensure Lotto NZ has a presence at relevant events to engage with players at a local level
- Work with internal digital team for social media management
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related qualification
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail marketing role.
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills in order to engage people on the journey to campaign delivery.
- End to end campaign management, from briefing through to post analysis.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Prisca Lorenza on 09 374 7361.