Senior Skin Therapist
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 trade-and-services Auckland Auckland Auckland NZ 1025 NZD 40000 60000 60000 YEAR About Face www.aboutface.co.nz
About the company: About Face delivers the best in beauty. A NZ family owned, award-winning company with seven clinics and more than 30 years leading the way in Beauty Therapy. About Face pride themselves on combining their advanced skin technologies with premium skincare brands. About the role: About Face are looking to grow their Auckland team of talented skin experts. A market-leading company renowned for their premium quality of treatments and a fantastic team culture. Reporting into the Clinic Manager, you will have the opportunity to excel your career through training and development with state-of the art equipment in a supportive and fun environment.
- A high-tech therapy career with About Face with a personalised professional development plan.
- A competitive base salary package with sales incentives.
- A full suite of modalities for you to learn and master including Fraxel, IPL, Derma Pen, Clear and Brilliant and CIT.
- Treatment allowances and complimentary products.
- Company wide support to reach your career goals.
- Be a fully qualified beauty therapist with a minimum of 3 years in the industry, ideally with 1 year performing high tech advanced treatments.
- Minimum of a Level IV Certificate or Diploma level AND a National Certificate in electrolysis, or Level V Certificate or Diploma level or CIDESCO or CIBTAC
- Be well presented and take pride in how you look. We believe when you look good, you feel great and our clients love that.
- Be a people person! A great communicator who is positive, confident and caring - for yourself, your team and your clients.
- Enjoy what you do, want to grow and learn, and be passionate about making a difference in your life and others.
Join a premium brand at the cutting edge of new technologies, focused on “serious about skin". If you’re ready for your next challenge this year, work with your head and your heart in a business that is all about their people.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.