Global Brand Manager
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 20 May 20192019-06-13 2019-07-19 fmcg Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an exciting opportunity working for a well-known Kiwi brand as the Global Brand Manager for a product that is going through a period of growth. You'll be the guardian of one of their brands in overseas markets including China, South Korea and USA.
There is huge variety in this role as you'll be responsible for the development and implementation of brand guidelines, all trade marketing programs and trade portfolios. You'll also manage the development of the online and social strategy including e-commerce, events and ambassador strategies.
- Manage marketing plans in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Ensure all markets are operating within brand guidelines
- Develop and manage the online presence for the brand including e-commerce
- Develop relationships with other brands to cross-promote
- Manage NPD launches and range extensions
- Develop and control market research
- Work alongside agencies of the brand
- Manage advertising for the brand and trade material
- Measure and report on pricing strategies
- FMCG experience (minimum 4 years)
- NPD experience and exposure
- Digitally savvy
- Creative thinker
There will be travel involved in the role.
You can be based in Auckland or Nelson.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.