Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-10 marketing Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of a brand and deliver marketing campaigns and manage a broad range of marketing activity.
- Manage and develop the marketing budget for the Auckland region
- Support and work closely with sales teams to develop programmes of marketing and communications activity
- Manage local/regional marketing and advertising, local sponsorship and event management from a head office level
- Manage new launches and their to-market strategies
- Develop content channels and provide strategy on how to communicate effectively
- Ensure all branding is upholded across all external and internal channels
- Work closely with the head of marketing and the marketing team
- 3+ years' marketing or communications experience
- Revelant marketing or communications degree is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys working autonomously at times
This role is a 13 month fixed term contract and the role is based in Newmarket, Auckland.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.