Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 fmcg Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 90000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Brand Manager will help build and develop consumer led marketing plans to deliver growth across the New Zealand and Australian markets.
Our client is a world leading FMCG organisation, and an exciting position is available within the marketing team as a Brand Manager.
• Execution of marketing calendar including deployment of Total Brand Marketing Spend and marketing program delivery against annual plan for assigned brand portfolios
• Execution accountability end to end from the point of handover from Business Unit (BU) Marketing until program post launch review
• Stakeholder and Relationship Management – with multiple internal and external partners
• Accountable for communication of program materials and updates across the system
• Financial knowledge, metric and budget tracking
• Providing PLR (Post Launch Review), performance information & metrics on key programs
• Deliver campaigns to support sales and FUM targets
• Development and execution of customer acquisition campaigns and comms programs
• Development of customer on-boarding and cross-sell campaigns across all products
• Create and deliver customer life cycle engagement activities
• 4+ years in a marketing role
• Degree in Business and/or Marketing
• Strong experience in executing marketing plans, and conducting business across complex projects
• Must be flexible and adaptable
• Global brand experience is highly desirable
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.