Assistant Product Manager
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 5 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-05 retail Mount Wellington Auckland NZ NZD 25 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a global technology company in a junior product management position where you’ll have the opportunity to work with their highest value product portfolio.
You’ll be responsible for assisting with day-to-day operations of the category and ensuring delivery within a timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some product experience who is looking to gain extra experience. You’ll have exposure to best practice life cycle management with a supportive company.
• Manage the preparation of monthly reports and orders.
• Manage product information within the SAP system and insure all details are up-to-date within the database.
• Assist in maintaining product and sales resources for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain the product content on the website and ensure all imagery is consistent with the brand.
• Support the Product Manager on sales support, event preparation, promotional management and sponsorship activity.
• Experience in an intermediate marketing or reporting position
• Relevant tertiary education in analytical skills, highly regarded
• Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly experience building reports and providing market analysis
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.