Product Manager - Investments
Salary Competitive benefits package
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 25 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-24 financial-services Auckland Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Product Manager role is responsible for supporting the Senior Product Manager in the development and delivery of the Investment product strategy to meet the team’s strategic business objectives. The primary focus of the role is to understand existing and potential new customers and to use this insight to develop the investment market proposition.
- Develop, lead and deliver on initiatives to acheive objectives for the investment product portfolio
- Undertake product reviews to ensure products remain competitive
- Define priority segments and develop propostions to drive business growth
- Drive campaigns, changes to forms, letters, statements or processes, and development of product collateral materials are delivering to agreed outcomes and contributing towards the achievement of the overall segment outcomes
- Development of loyalty and customer lifetime value programme
- Lead activities to ensure all investment products remain compliant with relevant regulations, codes, standards and/or business policies and processes
- Review and support the resolution of incidents pertaining to the portfolio
- Strong Product Management experience in the financial services industry
- Understanding and knowledge of the regulatory obligations under the Financial Markets Conduct Act (FMCA)
- Knowledge of wealth and investment products
- Problem solving skills with proven ability to take initiative on, own and successfully resolve issues without supervision
- Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, clients and other key stakeholders.
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written – including writing and presenting papers and recommendations to committees and groups
- Ability to coach and influence others
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.