Property Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Nick Harrison
Date posted 26 January 2017
Take a leading role in a variety of property projects in line with an impressive 10 year property plan
Take charge of a Property Project Manager role in a Wellington based organisation with an exciting programme of work. With a variety of ongoing projects, no two days will be the same and you will be pivotal to ongoing success.
About the role:
Use your skills as a Property Project Manager to deliver project success, on time and on budget. Build strong relationships, both internally and with externals; manage and mitigate risks; and provide leadership and advice in regards to project management best practice.
- Manage projects from inception and scoping through to operational implementation
- Manage procurement and budgeting
- Track and report on project progress
- Manage key relationships to ensure smooth communication
- At least 4 years property project management experience
- Sound experience with construction or facilities projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes
- Creative problem solving skills
This role presents a career growth opportunity with a reputable organisation, and a chance to leverage your experience to add value to a large programme of work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nick Harrison on 04 471 9709.