Salary Competitive salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Angus Napier
Date posted 19 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Use your superb consultancy skills to help deliver technically challenging projects
This organisation holds a well established property portfolio in New Zealand. Consistently refreshing and upgrading their property portfolio they are looking to significantly expand in the New Zealand market.
About the role:
This role has a strong client focus. You will be managing and overseeing multiple projects from a client facing perspective. Your experience in project management and your ability to effectively manage key relationships will be key to your success.
You will also be tasked with overseeing budgets and project timelines, as well as identifying any emerging risk. You must be able to hold technical oversight over 30 plus projects, without getting caught up in the detail. This will require you to build effective relationships and have an aptitude for conflict resolution.
- Delivering a programme that aligns with company values and is fit for purpose
- Consulting with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ensuring delivery of a highly technical programme of work
- Managing the performance of consultants and your team
- Mentoring, building and developing your team
- Management of budgets
- Excellent programme management experience, with a complete understanding of every aspect of the end-to-end project delivery process
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with a passion for the social sector
- Proven negotiation and leadership experience
- Solid technological expertise and the ability to implement this in day to day operations
- Preferably a background working specifically with heavy infrastructure and construction projects
You will be part of a high performing team, building upon your proven client facing project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. You will work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Angus Napier on 04 471 9719.