Property Project Manager
Consultant Nicola Colson
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-05 property-and-housing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Joining the team will give you the chance to be exposed to a complex portfolio and work within one of NZ’s leading agencies.
About the role:
This specialist role forms part of a team managing an overseas property portfolio (construction). The portfolio is a mixture of owned and leased properties across diverse locations. The role is expected to handle more than one project/activity at a time.
- Managing the development of the detailed project scope, detailed design and implementation phases of allocated major capital works projects.
- Preparing customised project documentation to define, manage and deliver projects to scope, on time and within budget.
- Collaborating with Regional Asset Managers, Design team and Programme Manager in the first instance and as directed with post management and stakeholders
- Preparing and managing timeline, key milestones and budgets in conjunction with the project team
- Managing the selection and engagement of architects and other project consultants
- Managing the selected project team through to completion, to deliver successful
- Experience in managing property construction projects
- A well-developed understanding and experience of implementing property project management methodology, practices and systems
- Problem solving skills and an ability to develop and implement innovative solutions
- The ability to multi task, manage multiple priorities and competing demands
- Strong financial management.
- The ability to convey complex information logically and concisely
If you have a great attitude and are someone with experience delivering construction projects, if you are excited by working on an international portfolio then please call for a further discussion.
Applications close 21st September 2018.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nicola Colson on 04 471 9715.