Property Project Manager
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 property-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 100 135 135 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity to collaboratively work in in large government organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a relocation program within a large government department.
The Project Manager will analyse the workforce and property portfolio to define multiple scenarios for relocating business groups and teams. The preferred options will need to be clearly articulated and presented to the Senior Leadership Team for approval.
You will work with business groups to develop delivery plans for sites and floors that include the components for relocation, logistics, change and any unique requirements.
This role will involve travel every fortnight or so.
- Oversee the procurement and management of contractors
- Manage the change and communications to ensure that all impacted staff are supported
- Oversee the exit and make-good for each site which is being exited
- Maintain project timelines including budget constraints, risks and mitigations
- Project initiation documents, plans and schedules
- Agreed final floor plans and fit outs
- Regular reporting to the EPMO, Programme and Project Governance Groups
- Sound knowledge of project management within high-risk property projects
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience of working with relocations
- Government experience (desired)
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743