Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The ideal opportunity for an ambitious procurement specialist with 2-3 years’ experience to develop their skillset.
This government organisation is undergoing a lot of growth with a number of large-scale construction projects planned over the next few years. They are looking for a procurement specialist who is passionate and ambitious to join their team and manage various procurement processes from end-to-end.
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships
- Negotiate contracts and form tender documentation
- Manage supplier performance and service delivery
- Analysis and reporting of procurement data
- 2-3 years procurement experience
- Procurement experience in construction or government would be highly desired
- Strong relationship management skills
- Tertiary or industry qualification would be ideal
This is a great opportunity to develop your procurement skillset within a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.