Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking to move out of Auckland? Fantastic opportunity to work in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
Our client is a New Zealand owned company with an innovative culture and community focused values. We are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their team based in Whakatane.
Reporting to the General Manager of Commercial and Technology, this role will be responsible for managing all corporate procurement functions for the business.
- Develop and implement procurement policies and procedures
- Manage the selection process of suppliers and service providers
- Lead negotiations, panel recommendations and implementation of new suppliers and service providers
- Oversee contracts for all corporate suppliers and service providers
- Deliver the transactional motor vehicle fleet procurement function for the business
- 7+ years experience in a procurement, buying role
- Experience in developing and implementing procurement policies within a corporate environment
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Project management skills
- Current NZ Manual drivers license
This is a unique opportunity to join a company with a great culture and work on high-level corporate projects while pursuing a change in lifestyle.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.