Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for a procurement professional ideally with property and construction experience to lead this exciting development project.
This iconic New Zealand organisation is about to launch a number of major construction projects and are looking for an experienced procurement specialist to join their team.
This role is a 2 year fixed term contract and will give you the opportunity to be involved in a revolutionary and innovative construction project that will change the landscape of Auckland’s north shore.
- Manage procurement and sourcing strategies from beginning to end
- Provide strategic planning advice, negotiations and leadership on procurement, commercial and non-research agreements
- Lead the procurement process for the acquisition of equipment, products and services
- Build positive working relationships with all stakeholders across the organisation
- 3-4 years’ experience as a procurement specialist in a large or complex organisation
- Construction, property/facilities procurement experience ideal
- Strong analytical and business writing experience
- Expert relationship management skills
This is a great opportunity to utilise your procurement skillset within a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.