Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
6 month fixed-term contract for a construction procurement professional to lead and implement strategic improvement initiatives.
- Establish procurement practices that are strategic and forward thinking
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and contractors
- Build up a contractor database and manage contractor regulations and requirements
- Understand construction contracts and create new and tailored contract agreements
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline with at least 10 years related experience, preferably with a background in construction procurement or in managing the properties category
- Exceptional relationship management and influencing skills and ability to maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Commercially astute with strong technical procurement knowledge and negotiation and contracting skills
- An ability to have continuous focus on business improvement, and the ability to provide strategic suggestions
- Proven ability to contribute to and manage change
This is a great opportunity to develop your skill set within a dynamic, engaged and high performing business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.