Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 15 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A highly regarded financial services organisation is looking for an experienced individual with proven commercial acumen to oversee key procurement activities. This is a great opportunity for an individual with superior commercial and procurement expertise to join a leading banking organisation.
The company is well known for innovation and forward thinking in their field.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for establishing and managing key procurement opportunities by improving procurement processes and working with business stakeholders to reduce cost and maximise value.
- Lead RFx and tender processes to support service and vendor strategy
- Build and maintain supplier relationships to maximise sustainability and profitability
- Implement commercial procurement strategies to align with key vendor interests
- Oversee accurate performance reporting including operational SLAs, financial performance and asset management
- At least 5 years’ experience in a procurement or commercial role with a focus on IT network solutions
- A relevant tertiary qualification will be looked upon favourably
- Proven experience in complex contract management and supplier relationship management
- Commercial and legal nous with regards to contract negotiation
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience, with the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels of the business
This is an excellent opportunity to oversee commercial and procurement strategy across a well known household name.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.