Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 2 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Join a company that values diversity and culture and are dedicated to growing your career.
Our client is a well-known global banking corporation with a strong market presence and an innovative and inclusive culture. They are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join the business and lead the procurement function end to end.
- Ensure all procurement activities and actions are in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and guidance to business departments, local procurement teams and other stakeholder
- Deliver savings and benefits to the business through sound management of RFPs and contract reviews
- Improve awareness of operational risks from vendor failure/poor performance and mitigate any losses through vendor compensation achieved through establishment of robust contracts
- Recommend new or improved processes or systems which support the company’s strategic pillars
- 3+ years procurement experience
- Financial Services experience (Desirable)
- Sound knowledge of end-to-end procurement processes
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and lateral thinking skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your procurement skillset within a dynamic, engaged and high performing business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.