Procurement Contracts Specialist
Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for a savvy procurement and contracts professional
This government organisation aims to be a world class service hub delivering outstanding value to its customers, citizens, ratepayers and visitors.
They are looking for a procurement professional with contracts management expertise to join their team and provide day-to-day procurement and contract administration services. This role provides advice and support to different departments, making sure contracts are filed, completed and current.
- Be the lead in managing the end-end process for contract and agreement management
- Maintain all project / contract files so they meet legal requirements
- Action purchase orders for different teams and departments
- Manage SAP activities including PO creation, goods receipting and shopping carts
- Resolve customer issues and manage service requests
- At least 2-3 years of procurement experience and contract administration
- Experience in SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) is essential
- Knowledge of end to end procurement processes is essential
- Contract administration / maintenance, purchase orders, goods receipting and invoicing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle high volumes of work under pressure
This is a great opportunity to develop your procurement experience within a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Please note, the official title of this position is Senior Contracts Administrator.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.