Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for a bright and commercially savvy individual to support the procurement function of the business.
Our client is a well-known New Zealand brand and the largest business in their sector. This position has been newly created due to strong business growth and demand in the procurement area.
- Build strong business partnerships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver to assigned procurement strategies
- Manage general procurement engagements
- End-to-end efficiency improvement
- Risk management
- 3+ years IT Procurement experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial and business acumen
- Must work well in a team
This is a great opportunity to develop your procurement skillset within a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.