Procurement Contracts Team Leader
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-23 purchasing-and-procurement 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for a highly technical contracts administrator who is ready to take on a leadership position
This large local government organisation is looking for an experienced procurement contracts administrator to lead and manage their Operations Support team.
As the Procurement Contracts Team Leader, you will be overseeing a team of high performing contracts administration staff as well as carrying out contract support across a number of key divisions in the organisation.
- Ensure an efficient and effective contract administration service is provided to departments including added value services such as procurement plan assistance and contract preparation
- Ensure sourcing projects are managed in such a way that identified outcomes are delivered within agreed time frames using appropriate sourcing processes and methods
- Utilise knowledge of contracts administration to lead the team so they have clear deliverables and are empowered, engaged and motivated to succeed
- Build a high performing team, monitor and develop team performance and ensure performance reviews are carried out, actioning performance issues and encouraging employee development
- Establish effective and efficient working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to provide a seamless response process from a customer perspective
- Experience in a procurement administration role within a large corporate or government environment
- Experience managing complex high volume and high value contracts with thorough understanding of end-to-end contract life cycle and contract management
- Experience in a team leader position delivering a support service
- Understanding of administrative and procurement processes, systems and service delivery models and related disciplines - especially SAP Ariba
- Proven experience in building and maintaining strong relationships as a part of a service delivery model
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation and step into a leadership position within a highly efficient team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.