Location Wellington CentralCONTRACTOR
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 9 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Central NZ NZD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a great opportunity for a procurement professional looking for their next move into an innovative and forward-thinking organisation. The Procurement Specialist will be passionate about best practice procurement activity and focuses on advising and educating across the business.
You will be responsible for the oversight of the organisations end-to-end sourcing operations. In this role you will assess and improve sourcing activities and manage all aspects of the end-to-end procurement process.
• Provide operational advice and support across all procurement activity within the business
• Formulate and prepare documentation including tender documents and supplier contracts
• Report on supplier performance and best practice contract management
• Ensure all procurement activity is compliant in accordance with the All of Government (AoG) rules of sourcing
• Develop key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
• Provide support and advice to senior members of the procurement function across the procurement cycle where requested
• Comprehensive end-to-end procurement experience
• Experience with tender and contract management
• Previous work within a government organisation
• Proven experience in relationship management and influencing/ engaging with stakeholders
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.