Senior Commerical Manager ICT
Consultant Jeremy McLeod
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington NZ NZD 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Our large Government client is seeking a Senior ICT Commercial Manager to drive high level Vendor and Commercial management practices within a new Commercial function in their ICT branch.
About the role
The Senior Commercial Manager is the key connection point between the organisation and its ICT Vendors. As the Senior in a team with three Commercial Managers, you will build effective relationships with internal staff and external stakeholders, leading by example and driving productive Commercial outcomes for the Organisation.
As the Senior you will manage the more complex, high priority Vendors and will also act as the primary point of contact for escalations, variations and any issues that may arise. As a result, high level Relationship Management experience and skills are a must have for this role.
• Work with the various Portfolio Managers and strategic focus groups to develop strategies and roadmaps for assigned Vendors
• Lead the establishment and management of KPIs and SLAs
• Ensure sound processes are in place for capturing, recording and analysing data on Vendor performance
• Contribute to Annual Procurement Plans, including planning for contract milestone dates.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure contract renewals/re-negotiations are planned for and executed in a timely manner
• Mentor the Commercial Managers to grow their capability
• Knowledge and experience in Vendor and Contract management specifically in the ICT sector (min. 7 years)
• An understanding of the Government rules of sourcing and AOG contracts
• The ability to identify and proactively manage risks and issues
• The ability to influence and manage senior internal and external stakeholders at a high level
• A sound understanding of end to end procurement practices
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jeremy McLeod on +64 (0) 4 471 9718.