Consultant Jeremy McLeod
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington NZ NZD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This central Government organisation manage a large portfolio that is key to ensuring the ongoing growth and development of New Zealand. The team is made up of impressive procurement professionals who work across a variety of specialisations. The combined knowledge of this group will give you exposure to some of the best procurement across Government.
About the role:
The organisation is seeking a junior procurement professional with a strong desire to learn and grow within the industry. They are looking for someone with a significant aptitude for obtaining new skills and utilising the opportunities that are made available to them.
• Operational, transnational end-to-end Procurement
• Providing direction and leadership across the portfolio
• Assisting in the administration and management of projects
• Ensuring analysis, monitoring and review is undertaken
• Ensuring All of Government (AoG) compliance is fulfilled and followed
• Proactively identifying and implementing business improvements
• Minimum of two years procurement experience
• Experience in negotiation, facilitation and dispute resolution
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
• Understanding and experience of NZ Public Sector Procurement (preferred)
Career opportunities / selling points
This is an opportunity for someone who is ready to drive best practice. If you are smart, proactive and able to think outside the box for thoughtful solutions then this job is right for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jeremy McLeod on +64 (0) 4 471 9718.