Senior Contracts Administrator
Salary $60,000 - $75,000 per annum + Competetive Salary
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 purchasing-and-procurement Auckland NZ NZD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator to provide procurement and contract administration services for the Operations Support team.
This large local government organisation is looking for an experienced procurement contracts administrator.
The Senior Contracts Administrator provides procurement and contract administration services to the Operations Support team. A key part of this role is the provision of advice and support to Unit managers to ensure contract documentation is complete.
- Be the lead person in managing the end to end process for contract and agreement management.
- Key to this role is building strong working relationships with internal customers.
- Establish key contacts within the Procurement functions to ensure the efficient and effective provision of procurement and contract administration services.
- Liaise with suppliers on behalf of the procurement contract managers during the tender period as and when required.
- Experience with contracts admin and procurement processes
- 3+ years office and contract administration experience
- Customer service experience
- SAP Ariba (highly desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation and grow your career within a highly efficient team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.