Commercial Procurement Manager
Salary $90 - $95 per hour
Consultant Hayley Brown
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-12 purchasing-and-procurement Auckland NZ NZD 90 95 95 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A great opportunity for a commercial procurement manager with experience in contract management and working with stakeholders and suppliers.
This well known government organisation is an integral part of Auckland City.
The commercial procurement manager will be responsible for managing the organisation’s technology contracts and supplier relationships.
- Manage, support and administer contracts for spending on services and products across the organisation
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Manage supplier contracts and ensure that financial and contract negotiations are completed in conjunction with current procurement policies and procedures
- Drive value for money from contracts and monitor and manage spend with suppliers
- Draft, develop and manage contracts and variations documents
- Develop and manage contract reporting as required
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in procurement, contracts and supplier management essential
- Experience in development of commercial negotiations and contract negotiations
- Understanding of current professional practices and standards that affect a public sector organisation
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, engaged and high performing team.