Procurement and Contracts Manager ICT
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-04 2019-05-02 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80 150 150 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Manage the development of ICT procurements and contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to an organisation, which is moving away from transactional procurement and into a more strategic space where adding value is key.
The organisation is looking for someone who can come in on a 6-month contract to an environment, which is in transition. You will work with internal/external stakeholders to ensure that technology vendors are adding value throughout the wider business and contributing to the future focused ICT area.
The focus of the ICT Procurements and Contracts Manager position is to provide contract advice and relationship management. You will be responsible for writing up ICT contracts and negotiations along with managing performance and any issues. You will promote adding value to the organisation on a day-to-day basis.
In this role, you will manage strategic partnerships ensuring that relationships are constructive and beneficial to relevant stakeholders. You will be a subject matter expert in relation to the commercial activities within the ICT team, providing commercial expertise and reporting.
- Developing plans, planning new work and contract variations
- Identifying/ mitigating risk
- Build effective relationships which will positively impact the organisation
- Deliver effective contract management processes with compliance in mind
- Involvement in tender development
- Developing procurement processes
- Managing the development of service providers
- Experience in procurement and contract management within an ICT space
- Strong knowledge and experience of New Zealand AoG ICT contracts
- Previously managed relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to identify and proactively manage risks and issues
- Experienced in analysing and reporting on issues
- ITIL foundation certification is desired
- IACCM/ CIPS qualification is desired
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743