Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Promote successful contract management and performance by using effective influencing skills and relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in a team who monitors and manages supplier performance. The team are currently in the process of implementing initiatives which optimise investment. The Contract Manager works with internal teams to provide support with regards to performance issues and dispute resolution, while considering ways to implement best practice processes, moving forward.
The Contract Manager will work closely with stakeholders to build long-term and viable relationships, ensuring that suppliers are meeting their contractual agreements. The role provides support and guidance for delivery teams to enable them to manage any issues or disputes in order to achieve effective and consistent contract management.
• Work with Senior Managers to ensure that supplier management initiatives are implemented
• Build effective relationships which will positively impact the organisation
• Work with Commercial Analysts to review supplier performance
• Develop Contract Management plans and maximise contract opportunities
• Contribute to projects with Commercial advice
• Ensure that systems are up to date with relationship management actions and responsibilities
• Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
• The ability to see issues through the eyes of the stakeholder
• Able to provide commercial expertise and suggestions
• An understanding of the Government rules of sourcing
• The ability to identify and proactively manage risks and issues
• The ability to influence and manage senior internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to think critically and bring structured ways of working into practice
• The ability to implement and analyse a reporting framework
This role requires an individual who is a critical thinking and strategic self-starter.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743