Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 12 May 20192019-05-12 2019-07-11 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Great opportunity for a procurement professional to work for a significant project in a large organisation based in Wellington.
A well-respected, large government organisation is seeking a procurement professional with a strong desire to learn and grow in procurement. Must have significant aptitude for obtaining new skills and utilising the opportunities they are given.
The Procurement Advisor will be working on fit-out and relocation-based procurements for a large Government department. You will be working in a small project team that will be growing over the course of the year to deliver a significant property change project. This will also involve procurement work in coordination with the ICT group and purchasing for the temporary building.
The role involves reporting to internal stakeholders on contract spend and status as required, contract negotiations/ extensions, gathering and presenting procurement data and assisting with the writing of procurement documentation and contract documents.
- Operational, transactional end-to-end Procurement
- Contract negotiations/ extensions
- Support regional stakeholders with the conduct of regional procurement projects as directed and authorised by the Procurement Team Leader
- Ensure that Procurements are on time and to budget
- Assisting in the administration and management of projects
- Proactively identifying and implementing business improvements
- Minimum of two years procurement experience
- Experience in negotiation, facilitation and dispute resolution
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Understanding and experience of NZ Public Sector Procurement (preferred)
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743