IT Commercial Manager
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Promote appropriate relationship engagement models to ensure value for the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead strategy around IT infrastructure, technologies and processes.
The focus of the IT Commercial Manager will be working closely with stakeholders to build long-term and viable relationships. You will be involved in negotiations with potential suppliers and monitoring the performance of current suppliers.
You will support the acquisition of emerging technologies in the age of digital transformation and bring into play engagement models which benefit the organisation and its values. You will promote value with the organisations present and future needs in mind.
- Actively look for areas of improvement and work with leaders to promote effective service delivery
- Manage and optimise the Commercial IT budget
- Build effective relationships which will positively impact the organisation
- Take opportunities to become involved in upcoming sourcing initiatives and provide appropriate commercial advice
- Monitoring supplier performance
- Proven knowledge of public sector procurement practices including routes to market, evaluation methodologies and strategies
- Leading commercial meetings and negotiating appropriate changes, updates and renewals
- Deliver effective contract management processes with compliance in mind
- Experience in commercial and commercial management
- An understanding of the Government rules of sourcing
- The ability to identify and proactively manage risks and issues
- Able to constructively challenge/ mentor and improve the performance of key stakeholders in regards to procurement activity
- The ability to influence and manage senior internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to think critically and bring structured ways of working into practice
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743