Senior Procurement Adviser – Strategic Sourcing
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-07-12 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Manage a broad range of procurement, construction projects.
The purpose of the role in this Government organisation is to assist the Property Projects Team with construction projects including but not limited to, projects related to site maintenance and the construction of additional buildings.
You will conduct strategic spend analysis; lead, conduct, support and oversee national supplier review projects; and manage the performance of national Vendors (contract management).
This position will provide specialist procurement leadership, advice and assistance across the Department. You will write procurement documentation and run evaluation processes up until the recommendation stage.
Additionally, the Senior Procurement Adviser will contribute to the objectives of the Procurement team and the implementation of the Department’s Procurement Strategy.
• Provide strategic/ commercial advice to senior leaders
• Run ROI, RFP process
• Building strong relationships with internal/ external stakeholders
• Writing procurement plans
• Working closely with business units and vendors to meet business requirements and ensure appropriate methodologies are applied to all procurement initiatives
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of Departmental procurement strategy and policy
• Accountable for the delivery of medium to significant risk procurement projects
• Ability to provide an innovative and strategic point of view
• Comprehensive end-to-end procurement experience
• Ability to identify risk
• Previous work within a government organisation and a sound understanding of procurement within NZ government
• Proven experience in relationship management and influencing/ engaging with stakeholders
• Ability to write procurement documentation
• Ability to run ROI and RFP process
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743