Senior Procurement Professional
Consultant Vanessa Powell
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington 33 Bowen St, Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 80 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This government organisation deals with large portfolios and big government spend. With a strong purpose and vision, this organisation is somewhere you want to work. As the Senior Procurement Leader, you will be a big contributor to the delivery of the procurement strategy. You will maximise the benefits that the government organisation receives from their expenditure by providing end to end procurement services. Leading and conducting high value procurements whilst providing assurance of procurement compliance and quality. Being the Senior Procurement Leader, you will also be identifying and implementing improvements to procurement practices plus provide development of procurement capability.
• Contribute to the delivery of the procurement strategy
• Contribute to the development, utilisation and maintenance of effective procurement policy, processes and practises
• Provide assurance of procurement compliance
• Identify and implement improvements to procurement practices
• Maintain a good understanding of relevant supply markets
• Substantial experience with government procurement and with leading open tender processes
• Experience with applying the Government Rules of Sourcing
• Experience of the practical application of current procurement good practice
• Significant relationship building experience
• Strong negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
This exciting role provides an opportunity to lead complex procurement and contributing to the development of this government organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Vanessa Powell on 04 471 9728.