Consultant Vanessa Powell
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington 22 The Terrace, Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 60 90 90 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This government organisation has some exciting projects with a social aspect. There will be some large government spending with a focus on a complete overhaul of a national portfolio. As the Procurement Lead you will be heavily involved in internal stakeholder management and supplier engagements to develop the procurement plan and delivery approach. The exciting project presents a huge opportunity to influence regional capacity and capability. This role needs someone who has good knowledge of the procurement rules of sourcing to ensure processes are robust and compliant. The Procurement Lead also needs to be hands-on and practical to not only deliver on the procurement but think for the business in terms of delivery and operations.
• Heavily involved in internal stakeholder management and supplier engagements
• Develop the procurement plan and delivery approach
• Sound knowledge of procurement rules of sourcing
• Proactive thinker to help with delivery and operations
• Supporting several open tenders
• Experienced in end to end procurement
• General interest in social procurement
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Ad-hoc as required
As mentioned, there is a massive opportunity to have a big influence in regional capacity and capability. Don’t miss out a being involved in this exciting project.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Vanessa Powell on 04 471 9728.