Supplier Relationship Manager
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 800 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting six-month contract working within core Government on commercial ICT contracts.
This leading Government organisation requires Supplier Relationship Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency and quality of ICT vendor and contract management across the organisation.
The Supplier Relationship Manager will be accountable for understanding contract performance and presenting this information to the wider business.
The role requires a hands-on individual who can get into the detail and analytics of contracts and consider areas of improvement. The Supplier Relationship Manager will piece together data sets to gain an idea of the big picture and provide potential resolutions moving into the future.
The supplier relationship manager will work across multiple areas of the business such as managed services and infrastructure to ensure efficiency across contracts.
• Lead the development of relationship management frameworks with ICT vendors
• Build rapport and encourage co-operation and efficiency both internally and externally
• Provide analysis and report on contract performance
• Support the wider organisation in identifying and implementing opportunities to improve efficiency
• Preparation and execution of con tract documentation
• Develop positive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Minimum of 5 years procurement experience
• Firm understanding of New Zealand Government procurement
• Demonstrated highly effective relationship management skills
• Strong capability with Microsoft Excel
• Keen eye for detail
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743