Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 70 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity for a procurement professional to work for a Government organisation based in Wellington.
A government organisation is seeking a procurement professional with a strong desire to deliver positive outcomes.
The successful candidate will work independently, flexibly and innovatively. You will also be expected to provide specialist procurement advice and guidance
Employees within this organisation are given the opportunity to prove their worth and take charge of their own projects, from start to finish.
The role involves reporting to internal stakeholders on contract spend and status as required, contract negotiations/ extensions, gathering and presenting procurement data and assisting with the writing of procurement documentation and contract documents.
• Ensuring that best practice is embedded, timescales are met, value for money, commercial opportunities and successful outcomes are achieved
• To ensure procurement documentation is produced within agreed timescales, and to the expected quality
• Facilitating and supporting contract implementation in respect of the contract objectives
• Foster close and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively identifying and implementing business improvements
• Minimum of two years procurement experience
• An understanding of the Government rules of sourcing
• Experience in negotiation, facilitation and dispute resolution
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
• Understanding and experience of NZ Public Sector Procurement (preferred)
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743