Senior Procurement Specialist
Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-08-09 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Provide senior expertise in a large health procurement project.
The purpose of the role in this Government organisation is to assist the Procurement Manager and the Health team.
You will consider requirements, approaches and strategies along with leading procurement processes and sourcing.
This position will provide specialist procurement leadership, advice and assistance across the Department. You will write procurement documentation and coordinate the finalisation of contracts.
Additionally, the Senior Procurement Adviser will contribute to the objectives of the Procurement team and the implementation of the Department’s Procurement Strategy.
• Provide strategic/ commercial advice to senior leaders
• Run ROI, RFP process
• Building strong relationships with internal/ external stakeholders
• Writing procurement plans
• Working closely with business units and vendors to meet business requirements and ensure appropriate methodologies are applied to all procurement initiatives
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of Departmental procurement strategy and policy
• Accountable for the delivery of medium to significant risk procurement projects
• Experience within health procurement (preferred)
• NZ government experience within procurement (essential)
• Ability to provide an innovative and strategic point of view
• Comprehensive end-to-end procurement experience
• Proven experience in relationship management and influencing/ engaging with stakeholders
• Ability to write procurement documentation
• Ability to run ROI and RFP process
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743