Commercial Business Manager
Consultant Jeremy McLeod
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for a global defence and security company, on the full remit of commercial delivery and customer engagement.
Lockheed Martin are a global aerospace, defence, security and advanced technologies company with offices throughout New Zealand. Lockheed Martin New Zealand (LMNZ) has been operational in New Zealand since 2010 with the Trentham office as one of their central hubs. LMNZ primarily engage with a selection of large Government departments and a handful of private sector organisations.
As the Commercial Business Manager you will develop and document plans for delivery across major customer contracts and accounts, implement those plans and then manage and monitor the delivery for each contract/customer.
You will have total ownership and responsibility over each assigned part of business delivery, providing agile logistics and support solutions to the various customers, ensuring relationships are developed and contracts are delivered on. You will be accountable for the full range of contract and account management, vendor management and new business development.
- Ensure all contracts are managed and delivered to meet LMNZ’s business objectives
- Maintain and develop strong internal and external relationships through all levels of new and current customer organisations
- Identify and support new business opportunities that align to LMNZ’s strategic growth and future business plans
- Communicate and engage across the internal functional areas to achieve required deliverables in a cost effective and timely manner
- Effective leadership, coordination, motivational and negotiation skills and ability to identify value-add additional solutions
- Experience with and understanding of risk management approaches, concepts and strategies
- Strong experience in proactively managing internal customer groups
- Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated experience in project management, preferably within a vendor environment
- Prince2 or equivalent project management experience is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with significant professional experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with demonstrated success in commercial service delivery and account management, ensuring delivery of customer contracts at a high level.
For your application to be considered you must be a permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a Confidential Security Vetting.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jeremy McLeod on +64 (0) 4 471 9718.