ICT Contract Analyst
Consultant Mitchell Butler
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for a major Government department and grow your career within the commercial contracts function
As the ICT Contract Analyst you will work as part of the Commercial Delivery Team and will be focussed on the contract management of a major outsourced contract for the department. You will compile and calculate monthly measures of contractor performance, provide performance measurement analysis and develop information to support ongoing contract management at a high level.
- Support the Contract Managers within the Commercial Delivery Team to ensure high level contract management and reporting systems are in place
- Undertake analysis and reporting of changes in the nominated commercial contract that will include potential financial impacts
- Manage forecasts for anticipated contract spend
- Compile and calculate monthly measures of contractor performance (SLA’s and KPIs) and other performance reports
- Inform and contribute to the contract documentation, contract monitoring, measuring performance, contract enforcement and negotiation
- Demonstrated competence in gathering, analysing and presentation of qualitative and quantitative information
- High level communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence
- Strong analytical, statistical and numerical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Working experience with Excel, Word and preferably Visio
- A tertiary qualification in a related field or relevant commercial/operational experience
Bringing your background working within a commercial function, you will join a large team where you can grow and develop your skills in contract management, analysis and reporting within ICT. This role is the start of a clear pathway within the business and will provide you with progression opportunities in the future.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mitchell Butler on 04 471 9748.