Supplier Performance Manager
Salary Competitive salary + benefits
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 purchasing-and-procurement Penrose Auckland NZ NZD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join this leading organisation in a key position where your relationship management skills will be pivotal to success.
healthAlliance FPSC is the integral link between clinical services, suppliers, finance, procurement and supply chain that keeps our northern region DHBs operational. Their strength lies in knowing that their efforts directly affect the care and service received by patients and communities alike.
You will be working closely with an extremely motivated, engaged and genuine leadership team in a culture where values really matter. Working flexibly is encouraged, wins are celebrated, and professional excellence is a given.
In this newly formed position, you will use your supplier relationship management skills to develop and implement new processes whilst achieving positive strategic and operational outcomes.
- Manage operational relationships with suppliers to deliver service, quality and cost outcomes.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to help implement new supplier sourcing strategies to ensure smooth transition and lowest total cost solution.
- Develop a framework to identify and improve supplier delivery.
- Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships with key stakeholders
- A relevant tertiary degree with specialisation in business/commerce, strategic planning or equivalent
- Demonstrated supplier management in a complex supply chain
- Proven experience in staff management including leadership, development and performance management
- Expertise in contract negotiation and conflict management
- Strong understanding of ERP and BI reporting systems
This is a great opportunity to take on an exciting challenge whilst adding value to the community.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.