Salary $80 - $100 per hour
Consultant Mitchell Butler
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-10-11 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity providing general commercial procurement support and getting involved in contracts.
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for setting up contracts, engagement plans and supporting the permanent contract and supplier manager. You will play a key part in working through the procurement contract documents. You will help with the direction of the procurement team through effective engagement with stakeholders and the implementation of best practice contract and supplier management.
- Strong ability putting contracts together and engaging up at senior levels with suppliers and internal staff
- Ability to get down in the detail of contracts
- Work with the business to help inform all aspects of procurement and contract documentation
- Ability to work in a team effectively and efficiently
- A high level of procurement specialist experience
- Ability to make and maintain business relationships internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills with significant experience in influencing and negotiating positive outcomes
- Experience in end to end procurement delivering to scope, time and budget
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mitchell Butler on 04 471 9748.