Consultant Mitchell Butler
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80 110 110 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity providing general commercial procurement support and getting involved in a rewarding project.
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for providing procurement support to the Project Manager. You will play a key part in the delivery of end to end procurement activities. You will help with the direction of the procurement in the project through effective engagement with stakeholders and the implementation of best practice contract and supplier management.
- Strong ability putting contracts together and engaging up at senior levels with suppliers and internal staff
- Ability to identify and implement areas of improvement in the project
- Work with the business to help inform all aspects of procurement and contract documentation
- Ability to work in a team effectively and efficiently
- A high level of procurement specialist experience
- Ability to make and maintain business relationships internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills with significant experience in influencing and negotiating positive outcomes
- Experience in end to end procurement delivering to scope, time and budget
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mitchell Butler on 04 471 9748.