Consultant Beth Wake
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2019-12-20 purchasing-and-procurement Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 40 110 110 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity for an intermediate procurement professional to work with a small Government organisation in Wellington.
This small Government organisation requires a procurement professional to assist them with procurement and contract management.
The team is small and supportive with an inclusive feel.
The people in this organisation are passionate about what they do and making a positive impact on New Zealand.
The projects you will be involved in are scientific, pressing and exciting.
You will influence initiating processes and planning, ensuring that effective contract management is in place when the procurements are complete.
- End-to-end procurement and contract management
- Providing recommendations and reporting
- Providing direction across the portfolio
- Ensuring analysis, monitoring and review is undertaken
- Ensuring All of Government (AoG) compliance is fulfilled and followed
- End-to-end Procurement experience
- Contract management experience
- Experience in negotiations
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Understanding and experience of NZ Public Sector Procurement (preferred)
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Beth Wake on 04 471 9743