Health and Safety Advisor/ Coordinator
Consultant Angus Napier
Date posted 18 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Exciting opportunity for a health and safety professional to make an impact in a high performing business space.
A well-respected organisation is seeking a Health and Safety professional who possesses a strong desire to develop and implement best practice behaviours on exciting upcoming projects. You will be implementing your skills and knowledge on a regular basis and looking to grow your own capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Give specialist advice and guidance to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Health and Safety team and assist their business activities
- Maintain company Health and Safety management systems and documentation
- Have an excellent understanding of the current and future legislation and regulatory requirements associated with the Health and Safety and Employment Act.
- Experience working in the public sector
- Superb relationship management skills
- Project qualification is preferable although no essential
You will be part of a talented and diverse team, with the potential for future career growth and opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Angus Napier on 04 471 9719.