Consultant Nadia Collie
Date posted 7 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This well-established company is looking for an experienced Depot Manager to oversee their northern Auckland branch.
The role will see you manage employees in a strategic and hands-on capacity. You must have a strong business development background and be an expert relationship builder with an eye for processes and a business savvy mindset.
- Optimise Depot operations to ensure timely, reliable and cost effective sales and supply of materials
- Establish streamlined business procedures and processes to ensure efficiency and minimise downtime
- Ensure compliance with current health, safety and environmental legislation and resource consents
- Manage the development and training of staff to ensure continuous improvement
- Lead process improvement and business development initiatives
- Experience working in the construction/building industry preferred
- 5+ years management and supervisory experience
- Solid working knowledge of risk management systems and health and safety regulations
- Strong business acumen with strategy and process improvement experience
This is a challenging role suitable for a dedicated and ambitious individual to establish themselves with a successful NZ business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Collie on 09 374 7356.